Thursday, May 24, 2007

Lovely Faces of the Future (Aston School)

So I was recently asked to take portraits of our fellow teachers.... I'm not sure what they'll be used for but the Chinese Teachers did an excellent job of lending themselves, and their vast array of personalities to some great pictures. I would like to thank all of them for being so willing, and open to the idea of being photographed ( lying!! they loved it for sure!!)


Christine


Winnie


Winnie



Harry (short for Harry Potter)


Louis


Helen


Beme (our chinese teacher)


Beme (still our Chinese teacher)


Archie


Tony


Lucia


Amy


Bonnie


Lily


Lily

Snow



Well I hope you enjoy these portraits. These are the people who make our days go faster and smoother. They're pretty awesome, and always full of new things for us foreigners to do, try or eat in Dalian! I hope you can get an idea of their personalities from the portraits.

No comments: