Monday, April 23, 2007

Marketing Myself

So this evening Shawn and I decided to walk around one of the markets we keep passing on the bus. It's all lit up at night and pretty busy so gotta be good, right? (maybe even some photo ops!!). Little did we know...once I set up my tripod, interest in what I was snapping at started to gain momentum and I ended up with a huge gathering looking at my every shot. No exaggeration, we took turns looking at the LCD. I even had a die hard fan who followed me to another spot and I think tried to ask me to her house, but all that was lost in translation.



One of Dalian's 'famous' fruit markets. The fruit here is picture perfect ;)
Dalian, China

Walking in the street market
Dalian, China


Later this week...more Beijing pics
Catch ya soon, Corey

No comments: