Monday, April 9, 2007

Standard Citizen II: Audio Attack

Remember a few posts back when I wrote about a song that Corey (and sort of me too) corrected for one of my students? If you don't, scroll down a bit to the post named "I Want to Be a Model Citizen..."

First, I got the name of the song wrong. Sue me, it was after a long day. Regardless, we were handed CDs of Standard Citizen this past Sunday, and of course, I just can't wait to share it with all of you out here in internet land.

This is also the first of many posts where we'll throw you guys some audio and or video from over here. Don't get too spoiled though... only for special occasions. Just look for the A/V Club tag.

But enough jibber jabber. Without further ado: Standard Citizen (English Version) as sung by... umm... Peter.



And, as a special bonus for all you loyal visitors to Year of the Rats, here's the full song... in Chinese!



I hope you all enjoy them, as there might be much more news on this side project to come, seeing as how I gave Peter our names for a forthcoming magazine article.

Never a dull moment.

- Shawn

No comments: